Monday, March 31, 2014

Dixie queen partner in Crime! Let me tell ya little about myself....


Hi Ya'll! I'm Ashley Sprinkle Henry!

Sorry I'm a little behind! My computer DIED! No worries... Just got another one 
So glad to be apart of this awesome blogging world now!!!  


I'm a very loud, goofy, quirky, annoyingly happy, and out going Southerner who loves my god, family, friends, dogs, career, and my life that I have been undeservingly blessed with..

I have a wonderful husband who is Very handy! We have been together for 9 years this past january and have been happily married for three years this march! 
He's a fireman and runs his business of laying tile and marble. The man is good at everything he sets his mind too. We got married March 26, 2011 on a very cold and wet day. It was not ideal but it was perfect to me. I am very lucky to have found my soul mate. Plus he's cute to boot!! I think I'll keep him around a while! ;)






We bought our first home August 2013, and every minute has been an Adventure!
And boy does it need work.... It was a foreclosure, so we got a great deal on it.
I have a lot of tender love and care I plan to put into this wonderful home of ours. And, I can't wait for my new blogging friends to be apart of it!  

Signing the papers for our house! So exciting!!
The Henry's  Est. 2011

Our “children” are our fur-babies! They are pit bulls and they rock my world!!! 

Angelica is a full blooded pit bull she's my seven year old baby.



Marlowe is a mix between pit bull and boxer and will be one in august, she is such a joy.


I'm very dedicated to my career as a Dental Hygienist, I love it!!!
Just me doing my thing! LOL

My heart jumps for joy for all things creative be it cooking, crafting, decorating, gardening, or sewing. I just love it.

I'm a music junky.....
I'm a southerner to my core, if you were to stop by my home I would do the frantic running cleaning dance and doing my darndest to clean my house in minutes..... My house is very much lived in, it is not immaculate by no means. I would fix a drink, ask you if you were hungry. Make yourself at home and take a load off. 
I've never met a stranger!
I embrace my life and enjoy it everyday!!!

Shelby and I have been friends since High School and have been very large parts of every major life event since! Her and I are lucky to have each other! 
In High School 2002
At our mutual best friends wedding in 2013

I can't wait to see what our future holds and all the fun Shelby and I get into with our new adventure of Blogging!!!

Welcome to our world!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment