Monday, March 31, 2014

Shutters & Door

I want to paint our front door! It's just beige! How boring is that??? This is what it looks like....


Isn't that boring? I think the only way to paint a fun door is to paint the shutters a neutral color! 

I decided either brown or black would be best! I don't want the shutters and door competing against each other!

These are TERRIBLE examples but I think you'll get the picture!

(I think I would use a darker brown)

I decided on black. I just like the way it looks! :)

Now to deicide on the door! Which is where you come in! I need help!

Here are the colors to choose from... They aren't exactly the color... just an example of what it could be... it will be in the same color family....

Gray

Red

Turquoise 

Orange

Yellow

Green

Write a comment and tell me which one you like best!!! 

Thanks in advance!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment