Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kitchen Backsplash

I have always loved glass backslashes! I think they are so beautiful, so I knew when we moved in our new house I wanted them in our kitchen! I also want to add them around the tub in our master but that's a different post for another day! 

My dad works for the railroad and when we decided to do the backsplash he was coming to our area 2-3 times a week! He was a big help and all he charged us was a home cooked meal! Jackpot!

(I'm not sure why I left the red towel laying around!!)
(Before)


(Close up of the tile! I'm still in love with it!)


(After, this is what my kitchen looked like for a week while we put the tile up! Notice my dad still working in the corner!)



 Its been a year since we put the backsplash up, and it still looks awesome! Some of the grout has shifted but it's barely noticeable!













No comments:

Post a Comment