Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sweet Grass Designs

In 2012, my mom and I decided to make the woman in our family large wooden letters for Mother's Day. I took those first few and made a Facebook page. We didn't have any expectations, we just wanted to see what happened.

Here are the first few we did...







Over 5,000 likes later and we are still going strong! 

Here are a few examples of our stuff now... 









We have only been taking orders on Facebook. We have shipped all over the US! It's still amazing to me that somebody in California has our letter on their door! 

Last weekend, April 26, I did our first craft show. It was nerve wracking and so exciting! Here is our booth...




This is Becca, she helped me at the show!


We had a good show and now I'm hooked! 

Visit us on Facebook to see when our next show will be! 


No comments:

Post a Comment