Sunday, May 17, 2015

Update of the blog

Hey ya'll! Its been a loooooong time and I'm sorry for that! In August 2014 I was sitting in the living room playing with Reeves when I got a call from the principal of a local high school. Long story short, my husband sent him my resume and I got a job! I started a week later. We found Reeves an amazing babysitter who keeps a few kids in her home. I'll share more details later. Things really worked out well for us, but we got super busy! Chad finished his degree at Ole Miss while working full time.

Since I went back to work, I stopped blogging. I missed it all the time! The blog hadn't been up very long when I got the job, but don't worry, I never stopped creating and changing things so I have a ton of updates and new posts for you! (that was the longest run-on sentence ever, sorry!)

Ashley has been just as busy, if not more. I'll let her tell you on her first new post!!!

Stay tuned for the first NEW blog!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment