Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Ole Miss Graduate

My Chad started Ole Miss many moons ago. Life got in his way, so it took him a while to finish. BUT HE FINISHED! Thats all that matters in my book!

My younger cousin, Jake, graduated from Mississippi State the same day that Chad did.

My aunt threw them a family divided party to celebrate!!

Here are some pictures from that day....

 Waiting for Jake to walk

Jake

Chad and my mom

Reeves and I with the graduate


the graduate

I love him!!


Reeves fell asleep while Chad pushed him on the swing.

The graduates



A family divided


Waiting on the crawfish







My aunt and I

Reeves and his new friend


The cakes

Chad had such an amazing time!! We want to thank Christie & Paul for throwing such an amazing party!!! Its a day Chad will never forget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment