Monday, June 9, 2014

Grout Paint Part 2

I have been super busy the last couple of weeks!!! I have been working on finishing the grout, patching walls, touching up paint, standing and repainting the stair rail, redoing the front flower beds (for the 3rd time since we moved in) and cleaning carpets. We are getting ready for Reeves birthday party which is less than a month away!!!

Here's where I left ya'll last time I blogged about the grout paint.

This is what the floors looked like before I paint them.


I spy and cute baby foot


Please try and ignore that cat box, oops.

Lets start where I started, in the hall. I started where I left off in the kitchen. I went in the hall until I came to the half bath. I have been worried about doing that room since I started the whole project. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought. But don't get me wrong, it wasn't easy. I had to get behind the toilet.



I couldn't be happier, too bad I cover it all up with a rug. haha.

I finished the hall....



Then I moved into the space in front of the master. 



I think it makes the floors look bigger... does that make sense? 

Then came the laundry room. I had to clean everything out...which was a job in its self. I also cleaned the floors really good since that's where Coal's box goes. I decided not to move the washer and dryer. If we ever sell this house, I'll fix it then. 


This was the very last ones I did!! I was so excited by this point!!


I'm so happy with how it turned out, but I have to say, IT WAS A JOB!!! 

Stay tuned, I'm going to clean the floors to get all the "wiped" paint off the floor.


























No comments:

Post a Comment