Monday, April 14, 2014

*The Henry's*

*Our First Home*

There are soooo many things I want to share through this blog of ours...
I've been on over load lately trying to figure out a timeline.

So I figured I would start with our Home!

Ok so... Parts of it are pretty rough on the fore front... But, Hey! That's what makes it fun! Right?!?

Our house is on a 4.5 acre lot full of trees and a pond.
It is a 3 bedroom (that I hope we can expand to a 4 one day) 1800 sq. ft house, a screened in porch with an attached deck. It's very southern!! Fits the hubby and I so well!



I love the front of our home! Not a fan of all the crazy greenery... But, I'll cover that on another day! (I'm pretty excited about it!)





My forest of a back yard! LOL....
I love the openness but, that changes quickly                                                      due to my sweet fat girl (angelica)!
I actually told my handy hubby I wouldn't move in until we had a fence up! LOL
                                               



















He was wonderful! The hubby rustled up
 help from some awesome friends and family and got right on it!
My brother and handsome husband

We have a screened in porch that leads out on to our large deck that looks out on to my backyard!

 



My deck over looks my large backyard and pond that I'm in love with!





That looks amazing actually... I had just cleaned up the large amount of high grass and greenery! It was a mess!!!!



The fat girl loves it!

It all needs a lot of tender, love, and care! But, it's ours and we love it!!!!





    Onto the 
Inside!!!

First up is my Entry Way






I had 5 things that were my “Must have's” in a house.
  • Dining Room
  • Jacuzzie Tub in master bath
  • Connected/ Open kitchen and living room ( I didn't get that but, compromised with 4.5 acre yard)
  • Backyard big enough for our dogs (Score!!!)
  • Fireplace in living room





Now my kitchen and breakfast nook are UGLY!
No worries though.... I make it beautiful! 


On to the Bedrooms!!!

 It's so nice to have a Guest bedroom, when friends or family come in town to have that space for them!



]



Ooooooo Weeee! That bathroom looks like it needs to be completely remodeled....
In a later blog! I will show that it is not just the case! It turns out just beautiful!!!





My Craft room looks out on to my deck and pond! A very inpirational view!







And then there's the Master bed and bath
Prepare yourself! That master bath is Atrocious!


We have  soooo much work to do in that ugly bathroom!!!
Luckily! My husband is a Tile man!!! whoop whoop!!!



There it is ya'll!!!
Stay tuned for a TONNNNN of updates and renovation's!!!

The Henry's
Our humble abode!!








No comments:

Post a Comment